About Me

My photo
Animal lover, feminist and a shopaholic. Fashion Obsession

Monday, November 28, 2016

My 10 Favorite Lip Colors for Winters '16



    Hello Everyone,  I really wanted to share my top 10 favorite lipcolors this winter. A combination of bold and nudes. I am going to keep this post short so here are my 10 favorites. I love them all equally!



  1. Too Faced Melted chocolate in Chocolate Honey

            Perfect Nude!







     2.  Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick - Lolita II








    3. Maybline Loaded Bolds - Coffee Addiction 






    4. NYX Suede Cream - Cherry Skies


  

     5. Colour Pop Matte Lipstick- Tootsi

                 Looks SEXY with smokey eyes!
                     





    6.  NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream - Translvania 

          


  


   7. Nars Lipstick - Audery 





    8.  Mac - Moacha






   9. Kylie Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick - Kristen and Ginger




And last but not the least,

   10. Mac - Black Knight

                 Because Black....





















4 comments:

  1. Wow! I love so many of these shades! KVD Lolita, Mac Moacha and the Nyx products are giving me LIFEEEEE !!!!!!
    Please check out my beauty blog too - https://www.LindaTalksBeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lip colours. I am in love with Macs Mocha I have it and wear it everyday! Check out my blog too!! Let's give some beauty blogging love! http://mommymavens.info/

    ReplyDelete